InPost (PL) is a private Polish logistics company. It was founded in 2006. The headquarters is located in Krakow.
InPost is a logistics operator of a network of parcel vending machines, providing round-the-clock independent sending and receiving of parcels at the place chosen by the client. Automated postal stations are located in the immediate vicinity of residential buildings and shops and work around the clock, seven days a week, which is very convenient for the population. At the time of 2019, more than 6,000 self-service parcel machines were installed throughout the country.
- InPost parcel lockers is a network of devices for receiving and sending parcels at any time.
- Courier delivery is a form of delivery to the recipient's door anywhere in Poland. Delivery time depends on the type of courier service.
- InPost Fulfillment - outsourcing services.
- InPost Subscription - an offer for e-commerce. Each subscription includes one contract for couriers and parcel machines.
- Offer for retailers Allegro Services.
- InPost Quick Deliveries - a simple service for sending parcels at 24-hour points and parcel service points (POP), without the need to create an account and login.
- InPost Parcel on Weekend - delivery to the dispensers on Saturday and Sunday. InPost is the first logistics operator to launch a weekend delivery service nationwide.
- Mobile application InPost Mobile - has innovative functionality for remote opening of boxes. This allows you to receive packages without touching the screen of the machine.
InPost supports environmental programs, especially actions to reduce carbon emissions. The company plans to replace 30% of its cars with electric cars.