Serbia Post (Pošta Srbije) is the country's main postal operator. The headquarters is located in Belgrade. It provides postal, financial, insurance, commercial, information services for the public
The Serbian Postal Operating Network is the largest postal and logistics structure in the country. It consists of about 1,500 post offices, sorting centers, customs offices, postal stores, and about 1,600 transport units.
Basic postal services:
- delivery of letters and parcels around the world,
- work with correspondence,
- issue of postage stamps.
- postal orders and payment acceptance,
- courier delivery services to the door,
- intermediary services between senders and the customs service when importing and exporting mail,
- express delivery of advertising information, invoices for goods services,
- rental of advertising space and many others.
- provides the ability to transmit radio and television signals,
- high-speed internet access,
- center for e-commerce.